Dancers should be dressed appropriately for class using the following guidelines:
- Levels Pre - 6: pink canvas/leather ballet shoes, solid color leotard, pink/suntan/black tights
- Levels 7 - 10 classes Mon./Wed. pink ballet shoes, black leotard, pink tights
- All Levels: hair must be in bun
- Levels Pre - 2: tan tap shoes, solid color leotard, pink/suntan/black tights
- Levels 3-9: tan jazz oxford tap shoes, leotard, pink/suntan/black tights, or shorts and tank tops
- Levels 1-2: pink ballet shoes, any color of leotard, pink/suntan/black tights
- Levels 3-5: slip on tan/caramel jazz shoes, any color of leotard, pink/suntan/black tights or shorts and tank top
- Levels 6-10: slip on tan/caramel jazz shoes, any color of leotard, pink/suntan/black tights/shorts and tank tops if approved by teacher
- All Levels: no shoes, any color leotard or t-shirt biker shorts and footless tights.
- See teacher for shoes, any color of leotard, footless/convertible tights or shorts and tank top.
- All Levels: Close fitting tank top and black
dance pants or capris with clean gym shoes.
must be pulled back.
- HipHop & Tumbling - No shoes required
- Pink ballet shoes, any color leotard and convertible/transitional tights.
- Hair must be pulled back.Boys
- May wear a T-shirt and sweat pants or shorts to class and the appropriate shoes.